| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tuckerton, Nj in April is quite mild at 10.2 °C (50.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.3 °C (39.7 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in April is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly parched. Circa 105.7mm (4.2in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 12:35 long and the longest day is 13:48 long with an average length of 13:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Tuckerton, Nj April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tuckerton, Nj, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tuckerton, Nj:
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 98.6 kms (61.3 miles) N
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 71.6 kms (44.5 miles) NW
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 71.6 kms (44.5 miles) NW
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 83.8 kms (52.1 miles) WNW
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 108.1 kms (67.2 miles) W
- Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa - 25.8 kms (16.1 miles) SW
- Milford, De, Usa - 87.9 kms (54.6 miles) SW