| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tuckerton, Nj in August is fairly hot at 23.3 °C (73.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.7 °C (83.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in August is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly dry. Circa 115.6mm (4.6in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 13:04 long and the longest day is 14:14 long with an average length of 13:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Tuckerton, Nj August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Tuckerton, Nj, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Tuckerton, Nj:
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 98.6 kms (61.3 miles) N
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 71.6 kms (44.5 miles) NW
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 71.6 kms (44.5 miles) NW
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 83.8 kms (52.1 miles) WNW
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 108.1 kms (67.2 miles) W
- Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa - 25.8 kms (16.1 miles) SW
- Milford, De, Usa - 87.9 kms (54.6 miles) SW