| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tuckerton, Nj in July is fairly hot at 23.9 °C (75.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.3 °C (84.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly parched. Circa 104.9mm (4.1in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 14:16 long and the longest day is 14:55 long with an average length of 14:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Tuckerton, Nj July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Tuckerton, Nj, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Tuckerton, Nj:
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 98.6 kms (61.3 miles) N
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 71.6 kms (44.5 miles) NW
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 71.6 kms (44.5 miles) NW
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 83.8 kms (52.1 miles) WNW
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 108.1 kms (67.2 miles) W
- Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa - 25.8 kms (16.1 miles) SW
- Milford, De, Usa - 87.9 kms (54.6 miles) SW