| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tuckerton, Nj in May is very mild at 15.8 °C (60.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.9 °C (49.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in May is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid. Circa 91.2mm (3.6in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 13:50 long and the longest day is 14:44 long with an average length of 14:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Tuckerton, Nj May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tuckerton, Nj, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tuckerton, Nj:
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 98.6 kms (61.3 miles) N
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 71.6 kms (44.5 miles) NW
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 71.6 kms (44.5 miles) NW
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 83.8 kms (52.1 miles) WNW
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 108.1 kms (67.2 miles) W
- Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa - 25.8 kms (16.1 miles) SW
- Milford, De, Usa - 87.9 kms (54.6 miles) SW