| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tuckerton, Nj in November is a little cool at 8.2 °C (46.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.6 °C (56.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.7 °C (36.9 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid. Circa 97.8mm (3.9in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 9:34 long and the longest day is 10:25 long with an average length of 9:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Tuckerton, Nj November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Tuckerton, Nj, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Tuckerton, Nj:
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 98.6 kms (61.3 miles) N
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 71.6 kms (44.5 miles) NW
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 71.6 kms (44.5 miles) NW
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa - 83.8 kms (52.1 miles) WNW
- Wilmington, De, Usa - 108.1 kms (67.2 miles) W
- Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa - 25.8 kms (16.1 miles) SW
- Milford, De, Usa - 87.9 kms (54.6 miles) SW